The FDC140 series hydraulic valve offers high flow, high pressure, dividing and combining with an excellent split flow accuracy under varying loads.
The FDC140 will divide a single flow into two separate flows which will always be in the same ratio to each other regardless of any pressure differential between the two lines. If the flow is reversed (e.g. return stroke of two cylinders) the return flows are held in the same ratio to each other and combined into a single flow, regardless of individual loads on the cylinders
- Pressure compensated to keep the two split flows at the same ratio regardless of pressure variations between them.
- Pressure compensation in both forward (divide) and reverse (combine) flows.
- Flows from 55 to 140 l/min (14.5 - 37.0 US gpm).
- +/-1.5% accuracy between the two split flows, based on valve rated maximum flow (see page 3).
- A loading difference above 250 bar (3500 psi) between the two split flows may result in reduced performance
- Unequal division of the two split flows available. From 50/50% to 90/10%.
Maximum 14 bar (200 psi) pressure drop at valves rated maximum flow. The body is black polyester powder coated EN-GJS-500-7 iron. End plugs are zinc plated with clear trivalent passivation.