Variable Flow Control Valves maintain the flow rate of hydraulic fluid to a selected value.
Applications include hydraulic cylinders requiring constant extension or retraction speeds and hydraulic motors requiring constant rotational speeds. When used with a fixed delivery pump the excess flow is By-Passed across a relief valve.
- Maximum Pressure: 210 bar, 3000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 55 lpm, 15 US gpm
- Porting: SAE, BSP & NPT
- Material: Steel components in an aluminium body. NBR & PTFE seals.
- Pressure compensated to ensure a constant flow rate under varying pressures
- Knurled knob enables fast, accurate adjustment of flow rate in one direction (under pressure) from 1.5 lpm to 55 lpm, 0.5 US gpm to 15 US gpm.
Free (uncontrolled) flow is permitted in reverse direction.