For use with SR readouts and dataloggers
Hydraulic sensors (SR)
A wide range of Sensor-recognition (SR) sensors to measure pressure, temperature, speed and interface with other analogue sensors.
- SR means all sensors auto-range when connected
- All sensors select engineering units automatically
- Pressure transducers up to 1000 bar (14,500 psi)
- Temperature sensors up to 125°C (257°F)
- Speed sensors up to 10,000 rpm
- Inputs box for custom analogue sensors
Also see CT-SR & CTR-SR series of flow meters with Sensor Recognition output.