Hydraulic data logger
The HPM4000 is the ideal entry level product for hydraulic fault prevention and diagnostics. It enables a service engineer to connect either two or three sensors simultaneously, depending on the display, data log and export results to HPMComm for further analysis. HPMComm is Windows compatible software that is included free-of-charge with all Webtec HPM devices.
The HPM4000 not only allows the user to display actual values, like flow, pressure and temperature but also display peak pressure, and calculate values such as differential pressure and hydraulic power.
The rugged handheld unit combines a 3 1/2” square backlit LCD with powerful data logging functionality, 1GB of memory on a nano-USB stick and full device/host USB compatibility.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C, 32 to 122°F
- Power Supply: Input 100 - 240 VAC
- Connection Type: Micro-USB socket, Type B, +5 VDC man 1000mA
- Battery: Lithium Ion pack 3.7 VDC, 2250 mAh
- Battery life: With 2 sensors >8 hours
- Degree of Protection: IP54 (EN60529)
Housing Material: ABS/PC
Housing Protective Shield: TPU
Weight: 0.54 kg, 1.19 lb