Digital Hydraulic Tester
DHT 1 Series
The DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Testers accurately measure flow, pressure and temperature. The tester is designed to conveniently check the performance of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and hydrostatic transmissions.
This easy to use diagnostic tester has simplified controls and can pinpoint hydraulic system faults, reducing downtime and helping in preventive maintenance.
The tester comprises a turbine flow block and a large easy to read digital display which indicates both flow and temperature.
The tester has a built-in loading valve to simulate the working pressure during normal machine operation. The built-in safety discs protect the machine and operator in event of excessive pressure, allowing oil to safely bypass the loading valve INTERNALLY with no spillage of oil from the hydraulic circuit, eliminating clean-up costs and environmental hazards.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 480 bar, 7000 psi
- Maximum Rated Flow: Up to 800 L/min, 210 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40°C, 41 to 104°F
- Compatible Fluid: Mineral oils to ISO 11158. Other fluids consult sales office
- Accuracy: Flow: ± 1% full scale, Pressure: ± 1.6 % full scale, Temperature: ± 1 °C, ± 2 °F
- Porting: BSPP, SAE
Case: Painted Mild Steel
Flow Block: High Tensile Aluminium