Stainless Steel Rotary Control Valve
The 280 Series is a high pressure, 316 stainless steel, hydraulic rotary direction control valve. It is the ideal solution for control of hydraulic actuators used in arduous environments where internal leakage must be minimised. The valves utilise an optically flat rotary spool with pressure loaded seats, to ensure either zero or near zero leakage (depending on flow size). The 280 Series valve is compatible with water glycol hydraulic fluid.
- Maximum Pressure: Up to 700 bar, 10,000 psi
- Maximum Flow: Up to 38 lpm, 10 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature: -20 to 50°C, -4 to 122°F
- Media Temperature: -30 to 120°C, -22 to 248°F
- Porting: Side ported BSPP, NPTF, or SAE, Manifold ported 014 O’ ring on pitch circle diameter (PCD)
- Material: Steel components in 316 Stainless Steel body. Nitrile rubber (NBR) Seals.
Standard – 4 x 5/16” UNC holes to fasten screws into valve base
Panel – 4 x 5/16” UNC studs to fasten valve into panel
Manifold – 4 x 5/16” UNC through bolts to fasten valve onto manifold