Rotary Shear Directional Control Valve
The 180 series of high-pressure aluminium hydraulic rotary shear directional control valves are the ideal solution for control of hydraulic actuators on mobile and industrial applications where internal leakage must be minimised. The valves utilise an optically flat rotary spool with pressure loaded seats, to ensure either zero or near zero leakage. They have excellent tolerance to contaminates.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 700 bar, 10,000 psi
- Maximum Rated Flow: Up to 38 L/min, 10 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature: -20 to 50°C, -4 to 122°F
- Media Temperature: -30 to 120°C, -22 to 248°F
- Porting: BSPP, SAE, NPTF, Manifold Mount
Body Materials: Aluminium, Phenolic resin knob.
Internal Materials: Carbon Steel
Weight: Typically 1.4 kg, 3 lb
Mounting: Standard: 4 x 5/16” UNC holes to fasten screws into valve base
Panel: 4 x 5/16” UNC studs to fasten valve into panel
Manifold: 4 x 5/16” UNC through bolts to fasten valve onto manifold
4 x M5 through bolts supplied for CETOP3
4 x #10 UNC through bolts supplied for D03
Maximum Rated Tank Port Pressure: 17 bar, 250 psi