Variable Priority Flow Dividers
Aimed at mobile and industrial applications the VFD190 can be used for controlling hydraulic motor and cylinder speeds by manually adjusting the flow rate.
Variable priority flow dividers split a single input (P) flow into a priority (REG) flow and an excess or by-pass (BP) flow which can be returned directly to the oil reservoir or used to power a second system. This is possible due to the valve’s adaptive pressure compensation characteristics meaning both the priority and by-pass flows can be used to drive separate circuits, even under varying loads. In many instances this dispenses with the need for another pump to operate a second system.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 420 bar, 6000 psi
- Total Flow: Up to 190 L/min, 50 US gpm
- Maximum Priority (REG) Flow: Up to 150 L/min, 40 US gpm
- Porting: BSPP, SAE
- Material: Steel components in cast Ductile Iron body painted black Aluminium knob
- Weight: 3.5 to 4.0 kg, 7.7 to 8.8 lbs
The VFD190 design has also been optimised to reduce energy wastage by minimising the pressure losses across the valve, resulting in a significant reduction in running costs.